Pre-Sale Home inspections in Daytona and the surrounding areas are very good for the homeowner who may not be in tune with the condition of their home. A great many sales are cancelled due to the buyer’s shock at the “functional condition” of the home. It may look great, but have serious technical, safety, or functional issues present without the owner’s knowledge. Having the home inspected prior to placing on the market is the ideal way to identify problem areas and sets the stage for a successful transaction. Obviously, repairing the items would be the most beneficial towards completing the sale. However, there may be financial reasons where the owner can’t make the repairs. Disclosing them up front and pricing the home based upon that disclosure will often times produce a higher net sales price for the owner.
- We follow the NACHI and Florida Specific Standards of Practice
- We are Licensed
- We Provide Honest, Accurate, and Easy to Understand Inspection Reports with Pictures
- We Do Not Charge for Return Visits! (Some limitations apply)
We will prepare your Home Inspection Report with easy-to-read details and pictures detailing:
- The Condition of the Home from the Roof to the Foundation
- Major and Minor Deficiencies
- Any Major Repairs Required
- What to Watch Out For
- Potential Safety Concerns
- Immediate Safety Concerns
- Handyman Like Repairs and/or Construction
We will verbally explain our findings the day of the inspection and provide a detailed report, with pictures, to you. After you have read and compiled questions we are available to answer questions and discuss our findings. We are committed to making sure you understand everything and are always available to you.
A Pre-Sale Home Inspection is a limited, non-invasive visual examination of the home in its current condition. Every inspection is performed according to Florida law and NACHI standards of practice. We are professional inspectors and operate as such. We continue to build our reputation one inspection at a time to ensure you get the quality service you expect.